Thursday, December 23, 2010

The last few days have given me hope that the worst is over. Emily is much better. But, Eva started with a runny stool. So far she is not throwing up and is not running a fever but I decided to go ahead and start the medicine in the hopes we can prevent it from getting too bad for her. Cottia seems fine but I decided to start the medicine in her as well. I seem to have much more strength and endurance but I am still in a lot of pain. I feel like I am getting around better the past few days as well so that is encouraging. I just don't want to push it. I want to keep myself grounded and looking forward.

We have all our Christmas done and are looking forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus. Emily has made this such a special Christmas for us. Even though we have been through a lot our home is decorated, warm and full of love. I think in the end one cannot ask for more.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment