Monday, December 13, 2010

I am back from the hospital and very tired. It started yesterday evening with chest pain and diarreha (sp). then, I began vomiting. The pain was very intense and felt a lot like the pain when I had the heart attack. I really thought this was another heart attack. My wife called EMS and I was transported to the hospital.
The EKG looked fine so it was not a heart attack. I was admitted to the hospital and given some pretty powerful drugs. The doctor said I had a viral GI and angenia. The angenia was causing the chest pain. He told me to stay off work and to follow up with my general doctor. I do know they forwarded the information to my cardiologist so he is aware of the situation. I am still having diarreha as of right now and don't have any desire to eat. I was told if my fever goes back up or if the vomiting returns to go back to the hospital. Hopefully that won't happen. My fever spiked yesterday at 102. So, I had two good days and now this. Is this some kind of joke? I sometimes wonder that. For now, I am going back to bed and simply resting. Sometimes that is the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment