Monday, April 25, 2011

Today was a pretty good day. I had a great work out with physical therapy and my blood pressure was 110 over 70!! I did all my exercises and even though I got tired I made it through. This is going to be a very busy week with several doctor's appointments and therapy. I meet with my family doctor Friday and we will chart where we go from here. One thing I refuse to do is rush things. I want to be back to where I can work and produce for my family and be the man they all deserve. I have to admit that I am worried about Cottia. I know she is scared and worried about her dad. But, I am determined to be her dad and to be the best dad I can be for both her and Eva even if I don't get any further than I already have. Still, when you look at where I was compared to where I am now it is like night and day. God is in control and I trust him and his plan to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment