Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today, I saw the ENT who also said what I have is a neurological condition. He wants to follow up with me in 4 months. The good news is my hearing loss is about the same and has not changed but he wants to monitor for any changes which is why I am to come back in 4 months. Speech Therapy also went well but the key is starting off slowly. I tend to get flustered and excited which starts the fluency issues. So, I have been given some relaxing techniques in the hopes it will calm me so that I can carry on a more fluent conversation. I did have a tremor at the doctor's office but it calmed down and I had one when we went out to eat but it was minor. I think at this point the tremors and getting my strength back are the most important things. Right now, I just feel so tired.
Tomorrow, I meet with the counselor and will see what he has to say. I have decided to seek legal advice regarding all the issues I have been through so we will see where that goes. Emily continues to be the rock that holds the family togetherand we continue to move forward as a unit led by a merciful God and by friends.
I especially want to thank our pastor's wife for taking me today. It was greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment