Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today was not a good day. The storms started it off but it didn't get much better. I am very tired tonight so I won't blog much but it is a good thing that the nurse made a visit today. My blood pressure started at 140/92. then 140/88, then 160/100, then 132/86, and finally 140/80. My pulse rate went up to 96. The nurse is recommending either I increase the miligrams of valum or that I take it 4 times a day. There really is no reason for my bp to have jumped around like it did so I am glad I am seeing my regular doctor tomorrow. There is also no reason for my heart rate to have increased as it did. One thing they suggested is when I feel my bp and heart rate going up that I listen to music to try to relax. So, I will certainly do that. It is so obvious that I am not handling stress very well so we have to learn how to do that. I also fell today but did not hurt myself. Just a rough day. All of the therapist agree that I should not try to return to work anytime soon. So, we still have a ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment