Monday, April 25, 2011

Today was a pretty good day! I had great Physical Therapy and my blood pressure was outstanding. In fact it was probably the best day I have had. My therapist told me not to get too excited but she felt I worked very hard. I can say that I feel very tired and weak right now but I am so glad to have a good work out and such great blood pressure. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the ENT and speech therapy. Wednesday is going to be tough with counseling, physical and occupational therapy so I will be worn out Wednesday They are still stumped as to why my toes go numb and I continue to have the pain in the top of the foot. They are not too worried about the swelling in the foot but just say I need to keep an eye on it. I see my family doctor Friday and will probably know more about where we stand and where we go from here. But, the bottom line is slowly but surely I am getting better. I know God has a plan and I trust him to see me through all of this. However, this time, I will not rush it, I will wait on his timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment