Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today I was allowed a day pass to leave the hospital. What a great day it was. I had PT this morning then Emily, her mom, and the girls came and got me. We went to Lizard Thicket for lunch. I found that I can move fairly well with the walker so that is good news. We then went to Cottia's softball game. They didn't keep score but Cottia hit the ball twice. She didn't run very fast though and was out both times by a hair. After that, I went home. I was never so happy in my life to see my home. I sat in my chair and took a nap. I did find that I can climb the stairs as long as I take it slowly and one step at a time. Then, it was time to come back to the hospital. Emily and I had some alone time to eat and just be together which was nice. Now, I am back at the hospital feeling a bit down but so happy that I had this day with my family. I miss them so much. I know we still have a ways to go but today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment