Sunday, April 10, 2011

Both Speech and physical therapy called today and are coming out tomorrow. I know it will be challenging but I also feel it is important to really get this going. I have noticed the stuttering has increased some but I think that probably was to be expected. The key for me is to stay calm. I do feel I am getting around the house pretty well but I use the walker most of the time. I can walk some around the kitchen and bathroom as long as I have something to hold on to. Last night was not a good night. Cottia coughed most of the night and is really congested. I hope she gets better very soon. I woke up with very intense chest pain and had to use my nitro. I have not had to do that since December. The nitro worked and I was able to go back to sleep but I was not up to going to Church this morning. I really wanted to be there but it just was not possible. I spent a good part of the day in bed but not all of it. I did get up this morning and got Eva ready for Church then spent some time with Cottia who stayed home with me. She threw up then was able to take a nap so we both slept. Emily is getting a good and well deserved nap right now so that is good. So, tomorrow will be a very interesting day. I should get some good work and be very tired by the end of the day. That is never a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment