Monday, April 18, 2011

Now it is important to note that I am known for taking long naps but today's was long for even me. I didn't sleep very well last night as I have begun a sinus infection. Breathing is very hard when you only have one nostril to breath through. So, I tried to sleep last night but just could not so I got up and came around to the couch. That worked ok but I still was not able to sleep very well. Emily and her mother took the girls to the park and I went back to bed. I think it was around 11:30 and slept until a little after 5. I am still draining but feel pretty rested. I gave the girls a bath so I feel like I did contribute at least something to their day. On another note, I did have another small tremor when I stood up earlier today. I think I just have to remember that I am supposed to use the walker and that is not an option. I have tried to move around without it some and thought I did pretty good but I have to be smart and do what the therapist have told me so that I dont fall and hurt myself any worse. Time will heal all wounds but it is just frustrating. Still, I am so much better now than I was just a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment