Saturday, April 9, 2011

I feel like I am getting around the house a lot better. I still feel very weak and tired and last night I did have some minor tremors but nothing too serious. Emily continues to amaze me with all she has to do. I try to help but sometimes I just feel like I am only half a man. fortunently, we have two young men who are willing to come over and help us.. I have to say thanks to both Jason and Jordan Justice for what they did today. One thing I have learned is humility. It is interesting that I never really considered myself a prideful person but I now know that I have to have help to get things done. There is grass to be cut and weedeating to be done. Today, Jason and Jordan moved the firewood from the porch to the woodshed and they took off our trash. Simple things that I did for us before all of this began. I know I have to be careful not to fall into depression as that is a real possibility especially given my past so the counseling I am going to get is going to be vital to my recovery. I remain committed to recovering but I also remain committed to taking it slow and making sure it is right this time instead of rushing back before I am truly ready. Tomorrow is Sunday and I so want to go to Church. I am nervous and a bit worried about how I will react. But, it is important to me to worship the King. Emily is so supportive and continues to reassure me that people will understand the stuttering and even if I have tremors. A lot of it depends on how Cottia is doing but God willing I will worship and sing praises to the most High. Even if not, I will worship from my home. He has seen me so far and I know he will see me all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment