Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Speech therapist just came out and said she is scheduling me for 9 weeks of therapy. The main obstacle will be dealing with speaking during stressful situations. One thing she did wonder is when I hit my head on March did that affect my speech in some way. But, there is just no way to know for sure. Once we get through the 9 weeks of therapy which will be twice a week we will graduate to once a week as long as needed. Time will tell. Physical therapy is scheduled to come out this afternoon. I am already very tired but want to go through with the therapy. It is my best track to healing. On another note, Cottia is still coughing but she seems better. Emily has taken her to the doctor so we hope to know more soon. I may update again today once the physical therapist leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment