Thursday, April 7, 2011

First full day at home by myself. It went pretty well. I did get a little dizzy a time or two but I spent most of the day resting. I did notice the stuttering was a bit more pronounced but I think that was just realizing I am here by myself. Luckily my wife is just down the road and we do have neighbors. I was able to help out with the girls this morning. One of my biggest concerns has been being in the way instead of helping out. I felt I did ok. Just being home and seeing the girls. Right now my disability is approved through April 29th which is my next doctor's appointment. I know already it will be extended because there are a lot of things that have to be addressed. One thing I know is I am not going to rush things this time around. I have to be whole for my wife and children. Another thing I know is I have one excellent manager who cares and has looked out for me like no other. I expect home therapy will come tomorrow so that part of the recovery will begin. I feel like I am getting around the house ok but I just have to take it slow. I am also having PVC's but I had them in the hospital a lot so it must be stress. Still, God is in control and we continue to trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment