Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This is the great coming home day! The doctor said I had made wonderful progress but it was the beginning of a long recovery. They have me set to follow up with my primary care giver and to get proper counseling The one thing that keeps sticking out is they are treating me as if I had a stroke. The nurse even said they put me on plavix to "prevent another stroke." So, did I have a stroke or not? I tend to think they just arent sure but are just being cautious. The one thing I have learned through of this is that I will not rush back. I will take the time necessary to get well so that I can be all that my family deserves. I want to thank the hospital and staff at Palmetto healthsouth and Lexington medical center for all they did for us. I have come a long ways and realize there is a lot of work left to do but with my wife and children at my side I will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment