Saturday, October 30, 2010

Today, we celebrated my youngest daughter's second birthday. What a special lady she is. She was so cute opening all her presents and eating her cake. God has truly blessed me. The pain in my left shoulder is becoming unbearable. It is in the very top of the shoulder but it really is uncomfortable. I wonder if the pacemaker or the wiring is up against a nerve. I think I need to call the doctor yet again.

I am scheduled for surgery thursday. I am really not looking forward to it but I understand why it needs to be done and done now. My disability will start being reduced this week so we will need to tighten our belts. We can get through it though and God is always good.

Thank you again for all your prayers and concern for me and my family.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment