Thursday, October 14, 2010

today has been a pretty good day. I have had a few episodes but nothing major. I did fine until I had to get the girls. I just don't know why I get so tired after I spend even the least time with them. It is so frustrating. The cardiologist did tell me there is a danger I could pull the wire lose from my heart. If I do, then they will have to do yet another surgery. I am to take it easy and do basically nothing with my left arm for 6 weeks! That will be so hard.Maybe I need to wear the sling to keep from using it.

On the food front, I was able to eat some beans and rice for supper. I had beans for lunch as well and grits for breakfast. This is the first day since the band was put in that I had three distinct meals. That is progress. No meat today but plenty of protein in those beans.

I simply cannot allow this to continue. I have got to get over this and get back to work. I want to go to work but right now I am just not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment