Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today was another good day. Not as good as yesterday but still a good day. I was able to walk again for about 10 minutes. The difference was the PVC'S kicked in right away and have been going all day. I have sent several reports to the monitor folks. They called me around 5pm which spooked me a bit but they said they were not getting clear readings which meant there was a issue with the monitor. I had to change the electrodes which I had already changed but apparently they were defective. I am back up and being monitored. If this continues, I feel I am truly on the road to recovery. I'm still getting tired and I still have chest pain but I am guessing it is just something I will have to live with. I continue to be able to eat and I am getting some good rest so I think that has made a world of difference. God is faithful and I feel his love and support every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment