Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today I had my review with my cardiologist. He said they did monitor an event. He said it appeared my heart was trying to race. He said sometimes those things happen and said he wants to see me back in Jan to do another x-ray of the heart and to see how the pacemaker is doing. My BP was a bit high so he said for me to start taking diovan again. After I left his office I visited my office. It was great to see everyone. They all complimented me on how I looked and all the weight I have lost. That really made me feel special. Then, it was off to my gastro. He found that I have a thumbal hemerroid (sp). I have to meet with the surgeon tomorrow to see if I need yet another surgery. Gosh I hope not. It seems I just can't catch a break. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment