Sunday, October 17, 2010

today I have had a lot of PVC episodes and it continues to frustrate me. I just wish there was a way for them to stop them. I wonder if I will just have to live with them. Today, we took our girls to the fair. I was so worn out just walking around the fair. Even if I sat it did not seem to help. The pain in my chest and upper stomach area was so intense. We went to the OakRidge concert which was fantastic and my youngest daughter was tired so I put her on my lap. She did not realize what she did but she basically headbutted my right on the pacemaker. The pain was incredible. I am concerned she did some damage and may need to call the cardiologist tomorrow. The area is really swollen and hurts even now. I have taken the pain medicine and just trust it will work.

On the food front however, there is nothing but good news. I am now able to eat beans and rice and I even ate a piece of sirloin burger no bun this past Friday. Beans are loaded with protein so that is great to be getting them down. So, the saga continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment