Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I woke this morning feeling pretty good. I decided to take a walk so I walked from our house to hwy 321 and back which was about .25 of a mile. Not very far. The walk itself was great. It felt good being out and I didn't have any problems. But, when I got home and sat down I had a spell of PVC for about 5 minutes. It was scary and I thought about calling 911. But, I decided to call my cardiologist. They said for me not to walk again until the doctor has a chance to see me. The nurse was going to check with him to see what he thought. I am scheduled to see him Friday but that may change depending on what he thinks. I am still waiting to hear back from them. I have had more PVC episodes throughout the afternoon but they have not been as bad as the one earlier. Everytime I have one though it is unnerving.

I am doing much better when it comes to being able to get nutrician in though.

They are also considering how to proceed with disability.

No comments:

Post a Comment