Monday, October 18, 2010

Today has been the best day I have had since the bariatric surgery in August. I woke this morning and took the girls to Maw Maw. I came back and decided to take a walk so I walked to the hwy and back twice. It was a brisk walk for about 10 minutes. I did not have a noticable PVC!! I did have some discomfort in my chest and a dizzy spell but it was not that bad and I felt so good just having that walk. As the day went on, I had a few PVC's but I did not get as tired as I have been. After a short nap, I woke and fed the dogs. I bathed my youngest daughter and have settled down for the evening. I am tired but it is a good tired not a overwhelming tired like it has been. I hope this day is a foreshadowing of the days to come!!

I have been approved for disability through Nov 1. That is great news! I do wonder if the heart monitor would pick up issues while working though so we may decide to wear it after I return. I do know the monitor is sending things without my pressing the buttons. They told me this would happen if the monitor detected something even if I didn't feel it. I know it is good news though because they have not called me and told me to go to the hospital. I think it is probably PVC's that I don't feel which means I have them more often than even I thought.

On the weight front, I have continued to lose weight. According to our scales at home I have lost another 5lbs. I am able to eat things now which is a huge releaf. I eat a lot of beans which are loaded with protein and grits. I love both and they don't get old.

So, I feel I am on the mend. I just hope today is not a one day wonder and that I will continue to improve. Thank you Father for your love and mercy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment