Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today, I made a pretty big mistake. First, the day itself went pretty well. I didn't walk today but decided to take a day off. However, the PVC's continued and one was extremely painful. I thought I was going to get a call but it did not come. So, I know that despite the pain they are not dangerous and I just have to accept that they are going to be a part of my life. The new medicine is not working as they continue. I just wish they could get them under control but I guess they cannot. Even while I write this they are there and causing me to be a little short of breath. Sometimes, i do wonder if some of this could be panic attacks but I don't have anything to be panicing about.

I continue to be able to eat. It is wonderful! I eat grits and eggs for breakfast then have a protein bar with shake for lunch and for supper I have tuna and some soup or potatoes. then, I have my treat for the day which is no sugar added ice cream!! yum yum!

Now for the major mistake. I had to feed my dogs and had bought a 40lb bag of dog food this past weekend. I forgot to ask the young man who brought the bag for me to dump the food into the trash can where I store the food. So, I lifted the bag and it was way over the weight I am supposed to lift. I felt the pacemaker pull right away and now the area is once again swollen. I wonder if I will ever learn my lesson. I can feel the pacemaker firing off but I suppose that is a good thing.

Well, that was my day. I hope yours was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment