Monday, October 25, 2010

Good morning! I walked again this morning. It isn't a major walk but, for me, it is a huge deal. I walked for about 10 minutes. The PVC's have started which I expected. I think I have learned that being tired usually triggers the PVC's. So, rest is the only thing that seems to help. My wife wants me to ask the doctor about another medicine some of her friends are on so I will do that the next time I see him. I also have some strange pains in my sides. Sitting in Church can be very painful and I think it is because my arms are not supported. If I go and sit in the back of the church in a chair the pain seems to get better. The only difference is my arms are supported in the chair and not in the pew.

My weight loss continues and I feel good about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment