Monday, November 1, 2010

Today is rough. I woke up ok but have had a series of very difficult PVC's. At least I think they are PVC's. They really hurt and continue right now. I just had a very rough chest pain and the pvc's have started up. I am really thinking about calling 911 but don't want to be reactionary. It is not a tightness but more like severe pain. There is no pain in the jaw or shoulder however so that is good. Why does this keep happening to me??????

I have to call my cardiologist anyway today because of the continuing pain from the pacemaker. I spoke with several folks last night that work in doctor's offices and they all agreed I should not continue to have these pains.

I also have to followup with my disability folks and riverside to confirm my disability is taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment