Sunday, October 3, 2010

Today is the Lord's day and homecoming at my Church. 175 years of serving God and spreading the gospel. I got up and showered to go. I felt pretty good other than the soreness in my shoulder. People were so kind and concerned. I felt their love and it really made me feel special. I suppose we all need to feel that from time to time. My mother in law left this morning so the real test will begin as we have to take care of things without her help. She has been invaluable over the last few days taking care of the girls. As Sunday school went along I became more and more tired. I tried to stay for worship but just could not. I am so wiped out right now. I got a good nights sleep and thought this was behind me. Hopefully it is just a 1 day event. I plan to rest this afternoon and hopefully start walking tomorrow. We will see.

Happy birthday Sardis Baptist!

No comments:

Post a Comment