Monday, October 11, 2010

Today has been a pretty good day. I have had several flutters in the heart but they have not been painful so that is good. when I woke this morning I picked up the house a bit and did the dishes. then, I spent the rest of the day resting. Emily is sick so she came home early from school. we both took a long nap which was nice. We dont get a lot of time like that together. Now, Eva is sick. She is running a fever and throwing up. I am worried I will get it and selfishly that would not be good. Right now, I am fine but it seems my luck that if it is out there I am going to get it. right now, though, my focus is on my little girl. Emily was not home when I got her with her so I had to pick her up on my own. the place in my shoulder where the pacemaker is has swollen like a grapefruit. I will just have to keep an eye on it and hope it goes down. Please pray for my little girl. It is so hard when they are sick and I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment