Saturday, December 31, 2011

Not an aweful lot to post today but this morning when I got up to get Eva up I fell. I really hurt myself and it is still painful tonight. I scraped my knee and my tailbone is really hurting. My back in really hurting but I'm moving around ok but I took a pain pill and it pretty much knocked me out for the day. I took a nap in my chair and Cottia crawled up in my lap and fell asleep which is unusual for her these days so it was nice to have her take a nap with me.
Emily make some cube steak and mashed potatoes and it was very good. The family is having fireworks at the farm but I really did not feel like going so we are staying home. I have gotten where I just don't really want to do anything on New Years eve but stay at home and avoid most any crowd.
Well, that is about it. I hope everyone has a great New Year and I pray God's blessing on you. Have a good and safe one.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment