Friday, December 16, 2011

Today I started the day by getting the girls up and going again but they did not cooperate very well. But, as usual, they did get dressed and ready for the day. I took Cottia to school then had a few things to get done before I could get some rest but I was back home by 9:30 and was simply worn out. I needed some rest. So, I sat down and watched some tv and then took my nap.
My mom's surgery went well but she had to have three screws put in and a pin. She was put in the ICU as a precaution due to her other health issues. I understand if all goes well she will move to another room where she will stay for probably 3-5 days. Then she will be evaluated for rehab. I hope if she has to go to outpatient or inpatient that she ends up where I go. They have an excellent staff and I know she will get the best of care.
The girls seem to have had a great day and got some presents from Maw Maw Judy and Cottia got a present from her teacher. All in all not a bad day.
Well, that is about it. I'm still pretty worn out from this morning but am looking forward to a quiet night of watching tv and going to bed. I pray God's blessings on each of you that read this blog and that he will touch you in a special way during this Christmas season. Take care and God bless,
t

No comments:

Post a Comment