Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eva seems much better tonight. She is still coughing but her fever seems to be gone. I stayed home with her this morning and this afternoon as Cottia had practice for the Church's Christmas program. It wasn't much to do because she was so sick. So, she get her dolls and we basically snuggled and watched a little tv. When Emily and Cottia got home she ate a little and then went back to bed. She slept for several hours and after she got up, I gave her some medicine and she ate some yogurt. But, the best news is she seemed to have a lot more energy. I gave her more medicine and then we set back down and watched some more TV. She felt better but still did not seem to be 100% back to normal. Finally, mom and Cottia got back home from practice and it wasn't long before Eva was ready for bed so I put her down and she smiled and blew kisses at me. We kind of have a tradition because I can't reach over the railing when I put her to bed so she knows she has to crawl up the side then I guide her over. So, since I can't reach all the way down to kiss her we just make kisses at each other. You would have to see it to fully understand but it is a nice tradition for us.
Cottia is doing fine but last night Emily got up with Eva because frankly I didn't feel very well myself and I didn't hear her which is very unusual for me. I can sleep through a phone ringing and even an alarm clock going off but if one of my children makes the slightest noise I hear it. But, not last night. So, I hope Emily can get some rest tonight.
I didn't eat a lot today myself but I still tried to do some things and one of them was to put down a rug in the front room that had been washed. I turned around and apparently did it too fast so of course I fell. I didn't really hurt myself but I think I did aggrevate my wrist sprain so I am wearing the wrap again. There is a slight scrap on my knee and I have a bit of a headache but I don't think I hit my head. I think I am just tired and my body is just causing me to have a headache.
So, that was basically my Sunday. Nothing special just another day in the life. I do feel a little pain in my chest area but it is more like rug burn than anything else so I think that is from the fall. I pray God will bless you all and pour out his blessings on each of you.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment