Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Well, we are back home from Virginia and the trip home was not that bad. We did run into some traffic. But, Emily did a great job getting us home safe and sound. The biggest problem for me was the pain in my legs. It was overwhelming. I thought I would not even be able to walk. But, we stopped and I got out and stood next to the car to get the blood pumping. But, the pain remained. I wonder if I should call the doctor but I'm just not sure there is anything they can do.
The problem came when we got home. Eva got sick last night and threw up several times. Emily would get the throw up and put to the washing machine while I drew baths. We had two baths and one this morning. The last time I looked at the clock it was 4:30am and I know I was exhausted and Emily had to be. So, I got up with the girls this morning and let Emily sleep in. When she got up I went back to bed for about 2 hours and then got up. I had to get my medications so I had to go to town and I wanted to see my mother so I took the girls with me to give Emily a break. They were both so good. We went by the pharmacy then to see mom. I was wheeled to her room because I did start to tremor and was afraid of falling. We didn't stay long but I know it did mom a lot of good and so it was worth it. Then, we had to pick up a few groceries at Wal-mart. This was the first time I had taken the girls with me but they seemed to enjoy riding the scooter so it was kind of fun for them and we didn't get much. Then, back home. Now, I am sitting and resting and watching TV. But, the pain in the left leg is still very intense. Still, I had a great time with both my girls and they were so well behaved. I just hope Eva has a better night tonight for several reasons. One is she needs a good nights rest, Second, her mother needs a good nights rest and finally, I need a good nights rest and it would mean she is over whatever caused the throwing up. She never ran a fever so I don't think she is contageous but none the less, she is my little girl and I just want her well and active.
I do need to consider a visit to the doctor but tomorrow is the only day I can go as my doctor is not in his office on Fridays and I would have to see another doctor. But, I think they will just tell me there is nothing they can do and to continue with the plavix and therapy that is the only treatment.
Well, that is about it. It is good to be home and we are thankful that God gave us a safe and wonderful trip. I pray that those who read this are blessed and that God gives you a wonderful new years!

t

No comments:

Post a Comment