Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We had a pretty good weekend but I didn't go to Church due to the pain in my wrists. We got the Christmas decorations up and the girls were delighted. It is so wonderful to see that gleam in their eyes. I can tell Cottia is very worried about me and it breaks my heart. No little girl should have to worry about their father it should always be the other way around.
Tonight is a prime example. She was in her schools Christmas program which I went to. The walker was difficult to use on the floor but I made it to the auditorium. I did have a tremor and almost fell but I didn't and the show went on as they say. She did so well and looked so cute up there. My mom and her husband plus my cousin all came and I know it meant so much to her. But, when we were walking in and back out she did not want to get too far ahear of me. Witnessing the fall outside I think has taken it's toll on her.
I am supposed to have counseling tomorrow but they are calling for rain and I am nervous about driving in the rain so I cancelled for this week. I will look forward to next week. '
I continue to be amazed at God's grace and his mercy. Despite it all we are all still together and moving forward. I don't know what his plan is but I want to follow it and be in the center of his will. Ironically enough I also want to just be left alone. I want to be working and while I have gotten used to not working I miss that everyday interaction with the people I used to work with. Despite all that happened there are a lot of good people there and they make up for the few that do not have the client or employee's interest at heart.
Emily continues to amaze me at all she does. She is truly amazing. I still long for a third child but doubt it will ever happen. But, I will leave that in God's hands. I have to get well first. So, that is about it. Again, I hope you all have a great evening and may God richly bless you. t

No comments:

Post a Comment