Monday, December 12, 2011

Pretty typical Monday. No therapy so I spent most of the day resting. I was sore from the fall last night and the knot on my right wrist has gotten a little bigger and the pain in that wrist is also worse so apparently it took the brunt of the fall. Other than a headache everything else was ok.
Eva seems much better but her nose hurts which is from the cold she has. Poor thing. I feel so sorry for her because I know how that feels and it is really painful. Still she is playing and seems to be feeling like her old self.
Cottia had kind of a rough night from a behavior point of view but she made up for it with her school work. I am so proud of her and while I don't fully understand how the Montesorri (sp) school works from what I gather she is ahead of most of the students in her class. We just have to keep her focused and keep her trained on doing her homework and moving forward. I could not be more proud of her and her school accomplishments. This Sunday she will be in our Christmas special at the Church and she is really working hard on that so I know she will do well.
Well, that is about it. Emily is at the Beta club inductions tonight so I am waiting for her to get home. I hope you all have a great evening and pray God's richest blessings on you all.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment