Sunday, December 18, 2011

Today is a very special day. Today 12 years ago I married Emily. It is hard to believe that it has been 12 years. One thing I can say about my wife is that she is a lady. She is a mother and she loves the kids at the school where she works. She cares more deeply than she let's on. Her heart is bigger than she wants to let on but it is there. She is quiet and keeps most of her emotions to herself but she loves very deeply as well. She has stood by me through all this sickness and an uncertain future. She lives her faith and is an example to others. She is not perfect but she is mine and I am glad and blessed to have her. We were able to go out to dinner tonight and have a great supper together and then rode through some gardens lite up for Christmas. Ours is a life blessed with two little girls. A warm house and lots of love. It is not perfect, but it is ours and I am grateful to God for having her. Thank you Father for putting her in my life. No matter what ever happens in my life I am a better man for having this woman and I give you all the praise and glory for her and all she does and means to so many people. That is all I am going to blog about tonight. It is just one of those days that no matter what happens, I am blessed and the greatest blessings besides salvation is my wife and her love. I pray God blesses you all and gives you a great Christmas.
t

1 comment:

  1. I remember that day 12 yrs ago and am proud to say that I had a small part in that miraculous event. May our Lord God bless you all immensely and use you to bring glory to His name! Love ya my dear frind!

    ReplyDelete