Friday, December 9, 2011

Today was a pretty typical Friday. No therapy or very much to do. I was able to get some rest but as I write this my heart is giving me some trouble. The old elephant on the chest thing but I'm going to give it some time to pass before worrying about it.
The girls seemed to have a good day but my Eva does not seem to be feeling too well. I gave her some medicine before putting her to bed. I knew she wasn't feeling well when she asked to go to bed instead of being told it was time to go to bed.
Cottia went over to the neighbors house to play and I think she will sleep well tonight. At least I hope so.
Jason is coming tomorrow to spend the night so I will have all three of my kids in the house so that will be nice.
Well, that is about it. the pain in the leg has moved to the lower back but is also still in the leg but there really isn't much that can be done. So, life goes on.
I pray God's blessings on you all and pray that he will smile on all your dreams. Have a great night and weekend.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment