Saturday, December 17, 2011

Today has been a rough day. Emily had to go shopping and my mom was still in the hospital but being moved to a new room so I had to watch the girls. I never mind watching them but it just wears me out so much and I am afraid of falling but we got some lunch then I took them to play to get their energy out. I sat in my chair and did fall asleep and Eva got into Emily's makeup so I had to clean that up which was funny but also challenging. My legs are in a lot of pain right now and they are so cold which means the blood disease is in full swing. I just have to deal with it. Then, I found out that a great man of God that I have known my whole life passed this afternoon. He had a stroke a few days ago and we all knew it was only a matter of time but it was still rough. His wife played the piano in our wedding and has played many times for me to sing at their church. While we rejoice at his homecoming we are all deeply saddened by his passing. Just a sad day for our community.
I did get to speak with mom for a few minutes. She is really out of it but she is resting comfortably and hopefully will be able to come home before Christmas.
Well, that is about it. Needless to say I'm worn out and in a lot of pain tonight but I'm used to it. I did have some tremors and thought I was going to fall twice but I didn't so that is good. Tomorrow is our Church's Christmas program and Cottia is in it so I am looking forward to that and watching her perform.
So, another day in the life. I pray God's richest blessings on you all and that you will seek his will in all our lives. Have a great Sunday and praise his name in all things.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment