Friday, December 2, 2011

After the fall yesterday I thought today would be an easy day but I decided to try to do some things that I probably should not have because I wanted my girls to come home to some Christmas things and be excited. Well, I fell again this time on the steps in our house. I hurt my shin and it really hurts pretty badly. Then, Cottia and I were outside and she was bringing in some things and I fell again but this time it was really bad. I hurt my right knee and both wrists. There is some swelling in the right knee and a bump on the right wrist. The left does not seem as bad but it is painful. I'm not going to blog a lot again because of the pain my wrists are in but I think I will go to the urgent care tomorrow just to get checked out. My chest is also hurting from the fall so it has been a rough day but Emily and the girls are home and a very good friend of ours came over and was kind enough to do some things for us. I am just tired and ready for all this to be over but it shows no signs of letting up. I don't think I have had three falls in two days since this whole ordeal began. I just pray it will get better but I also have to do a better job of taking care of myself and realizing my limitations. So, I will just leave it at that and wish you all a good night. I continue to pray God's blessings on you all and that his perfect will would be done in your lives.
On a lighter note Eva said that she has been both good and bad this year. Well, at least she told the truth and the elf has made it's first appearance which is good. I love this time of year and despite everything that has happened to us I am determined to make this a great Christmas for our girls.
Well, thatt is about it. Have a good night and again, I pray God's blessing on you all.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment