Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Today was counseling day and I always look forward to that. We have reached a point now where I think we are going to really be working on some issues that I have may have not wanted to face. But, it is a big step towards healing. So, please pray for me as I travel this road which may be painful at times but I think it is necessary.
Cottia and Eva seem to have had pretty normal days. Eva continues to cough but no fever and she is full of energy go I think she just needs to let it run it's course.
The bad news today is my mom fell and broke her hip. She is in the hospital and will have surgery tomorrow and will have a pin put in. I am not sure how I will handle things because seeing her may upset me leading to a tremor but then she is my mother and I feel I need to be there. The last thing we need is for both of us to end up in the hospital so I will see how I feel in the morning and what I think is best to do.
Please pray for my mom and may God richly bless you in all ways.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment