Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today was a pretty quiet day. I got up and got the girls ready to go all though it wasn't easy and they did need some help from mommy today. I think them staying out till 8pm on a school night is not easy on them when they are used to being in bed earlier than that. Thursdays seems to always be rougher than any other day of the week. But, I took Cottia to school then came back home to wait on news of mom and what was going on. Originally I was told she would have surgery starting between 1 and 1:30. But, her hemogloban was low and she needed blood so they gave her two pints of blood and plan to do the surgery tomorrow. The good news is the bone seems to have slipped back into place so all they have to do is put the pin in. The bad news is mom never does well during surgery and they usually have a hard time waking her after. So, tomorrow will be another stressful day of waiting. It was decided that it is best if I stay home instead of trying to go to the hospital because if I have a tremor then the hospital will probably have to admit me and if I fall then they will have no choice. I did suffer a lot of tremors early in the day but once I knew how her day was going I began to calm down and so did the tremors. It is hard thinking about her being up there but her husband is with her and she sounds like she is going to be ok. Her husband whose name is Vance says the doctors don't seem too worried about the procedure and she should do fine. So, we just have to get through it.
So, that is about it. As for me, my leg continues to be in a lot of pain and so are my wrists. I almost fell once today but I didn't which is good news. Well, I hope you all have a good night and I pray God blesses you all very much.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment