Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Well, as it turns out the weather did get bad today and it is still raining as I am writing. I did get Cottia's laundry done but man do my legs hurt and my wrist is really hurting. But, I got it done. It still amazes me how tired I get just doing so little. My heart also seemed to be out of sink today. Like it was off a beat or something. Not sure what that was but it straightened out after a while. I do wonder if that is why I get so tired. As of now it is still set for Feb 22nd for my appointment in charleston. I still have hope that it will get moved up but we will have to see how that works out.
Tonight is Awana's at the Church and I am not so sure that the girls should go but I'll let their mother make that decision.
Well, the girls should be home shortly and I hope they had a great day. I always look forward to hearinng how their day went. They usually seem to enjoy telling me about their day.
Well, that is about it. At least so far no falls today so that is good news. I continue to pray that God will bless you all and keep you in his perfect will. Have a good night and an even better day tomorrow.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment