Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yesterday was pretty good day. I am still struggling with incontenience but it is getting better. I sneezed and, well, you guessed it. But, I think that is just going to happen. The pain is also getting better. It is still there especially after a bowel movement but it is not constant. I am also still bleeding which I expected to have cleared up by now but I can live with that. The depends keeps it under control so I don't soil my pants. It is not like I am gushing blood but it is there after a movement but a lot of people have that just not in the amounts I seem to.

I am trying to cut back some on food again. I have not gained any weight back but I am ready to go ahead and take off another 10-20lbs before Easter.

I know the doctor is going to extend the disability until the incontenience clears up completely but I am hopeful that will be soon.

God is continuing to see me through and his love for me is always there.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment