Friday, February 11, 2011

The rectal spasms were pretty bad today. I'm not sure why but they were. I just wish they would go away permanently. I spent a lot of the day in the bed today but once I take that medicine I am out. Even sitting here right now I am experienceing some spasms. I was out today and had to buy some milk for the weekend when I began to feel the pressure. Luckily I was right beside a bathroom. I actually was surprised there was a bathroom in the food lion but there it was. Needless to say I made it in just the nick of time. God was definently there for me. It is also strange that I have learned to wear the depends at all times. Even if I think there is no need for them it turns out there is.

On another note, Emily is out of town this weekend so it is just me and the girls. I am looking forward to spending time with them and plan to take them to the park tomorrow. We will spend most of our time near the potty to say the least!! It is truly funny if y0u really think about it.

I also plan to let them stay up a little late....shhhhh, when momma is away daddy lets the girls play a little!!

No comments:

Post a Comment