Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not much to blog about tonight. I continue to feel like I am improving. The incontenience is still there but I think I am gaining some control over it. God is faithful and I trust his wisdom and leadership. I did find out that my short term disability has been extended to March 6th. If I am still out beyond that it will go into long term. That is when my job could be in jeopardy. But, my manager called today and told me that she just wanted me to know. She also knows everything that has happened and not to worry that my job is there. She was very reassuring. But, I will go back to work even if I am still incontinent and just hope for the best. She said I can take 3 days PTO from March 6th till March 9th when I see my doctor again if necessary but she did not even think that was necessary.

It is nice to just begin to feel somewhat normal. I had forgotten what it felt like to feel normal. I still have a lot of pain but it is just such a part of my life that I have grown to just accept it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment