Friday, February 4, 2011

Got up this morning in a lot of pain but managed to get the girls up and going. I took the pain medicine and was out most of the day. When I woke, we went out to eat. I had a few issues but nothing too bad. I have a young friend with us this weekend so I took him to the high school basketball game. Sitting on those bleachers was not the best of ideas. I am really throbing right now and there was a bit of blood. I am getting ready to go to bed. Tomorrow I am going to the salt and light conference and worry how I will get through it. I know the fellowship and teaching will be great but the sitting will not be easy for me. Still, I know God will see me through it. I am still struggling with some incontenience so that will also be a concern for tomorrow. I refuse to run from life though and will not allow this to keep me down.

By the way, Swansea's boys and girls teams won! It was fun being at the game. I really love our community and school and seeing our kids succeed is always a nice feeling.

Have a good weekend everyone! I hope to blog again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment