Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today was a pretty good day. The doctor says he sees new skin growing and that the healing is taking place. The rectal exam was rough but not as bad as the last time. I am actually encouraged! The incontinence will clear up and that is the main reason for the extension. It is finally getting better. I actually feel better and like a human being again. I still have the spasms and pain but it is better and I am just ready to move on with life. The doctor said I can pretty much do what I want just to stay close and keep the depends on. The "accidents" will become less frequent. Gosh, it felt good to get a good report for a change!!! I am just taking it day to day. the doctor's office already called the disability office and said they will forward the records as soon as they get them. This doctor's office is so much better and easier to deal with. So, another month of disability then hopefully this whole ordeal will be over. Thank you all for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment