Thursday, February 3, 2011

This morning I woke with a little bleeding. It wasn't too bad but it was there. I was in pain but I expected that due to the exam yesterday. I managed to get some things done around the house and fought the pain as best I could. It did finally get the best of me and I took the pain medicine. I slept a good bit of the afternoon but not all afternoon. I wanted to get up and do some things but I didn't want to push it. I have not had a bowel movement now since Monday so I am expecting the next one to be rough. I tood the metamucil the doctor suggested and am hoping it works. The incontenience is still there and there is some drainage so I am continuing to wear the depends. I expect they will be a part of my life for a few weeks then hopefully they will be "behind" me. I am hopeful tomorrow will be an even better day and the day after that and so on and so on. For the first time in a long time I truly believe this ordeal is coming to an end. I just have to get past the incontenience. God willing and through his grace I will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment