Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I saw the doctor today and he said I am healing but it is just going to take time. He did do a full exam and man was it painful. He said he did not fully understand why I had so much pain but to give it time. The botox is working but my sphentor muscle is not. It will eventually correct itself. He did say he does not expect it to correct itself in a week so he is extending my disability for now. I am to follow up with him next week. Overall, I do feel better tonight than I did last night. He said I may have had a virus but I should have had some control over my bowels so it is not just a virus but a combination of things. I left feeling better about things but still concerned as to how long this will take to correct itself. So, I continue to wear depends and hope for the best! It is actually funny in a way. A 47 year old man wearing depends and using a pacemaker. Maybe someone should submit a pilot for a TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment