Monday, February 21, 2011

Today was Presidents day so the girls and Emily were home. We decided to take the girls to the zoo. I wanted to go so badly so I did. I wore the depends just in case. I did have some slips of gas. It was embarrassing but I really wanted to spend this time with the girls. the problem was how exhausted I got and how much pain I found myself in. I just cannot get past how much pain my sides are in. Is it still from the lap band or just what is causing it. tomorrow I am calling my new doctor to see if I can get an appoinement as soon as possible. I am ok with the pain as long as I am sitting. But, getting up and moving around really sets it off. I feel I have to bend over to releave the pain. I am on a road I never expected and certainly did not want. My oldest daughter was so wonderful. I could not stand and walk with them so I had to sit. Instead of riding the merry go round she came and sat on my lap and just cuddled with me. It is amazing how much I love her and how concerned she is for her daddy. God has richly blessed me with two amazing children and no matter how much pain I am in and how discouraged I get they are always there for me. I know I am going to be taken care of and I know I am loved by the purest form of love there is. The love of little girls for their adoring father.

No comments:

Post a Comment