Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My days seem to be improving slowly but surely. I felt pretty good most of the morning. I took Eva to the doctor this morning as she has been coughing for over 2 weeks now. The doctor said they are seeing a lot of this and it is just taking some time to clear up. He checked my ears and gave me a prescription for the ringing. He said it should help but that is about all they can do. It will also help with anxiety. I was not sure I wanted to go on something like that but after thinking about it I believe it is a good idea. It should help with my heart issues as well. I also checked with my long term disability. The bottom line is nothing really changes. I spoke with the disability manager and he felt I should return to work part time for 4-8 weeks then graduate to full time. I would be compensated at my full pay and my benefits would continue to be deducted so that is good. So, March 9th is going to be a big day for me. Because the incontenience is worse in the morning I feel the hours I should work would be from 12-4. This also helps Colonial as it is our busiest hours. I also called to schedule an appointment with a new bariatric surgeon. I do want to have one adjustment. I hope to have this done before I return to work. God willing this whole ordeal is finally winding down. The pain from the lap band continues but I will just have to live with it. The best thing about my long term disability is if things do continue I will have a job for up to a year but they can fill my current position. I would have to apply and interview again but I would not lose my seniority. We would have to pay for my benefits but Idon't expect it will go on that long. I honestly think I will be back to work part time beginning March 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment