Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today was another of those pretty good days. Still had an issue with incontinence but today it was mostly gas. Emily says what's new when it happens! Guess you have to laugh. I sneeze and the inevitable happens! I did have a few spasms but even that wasn't too bad. Perhaps the healing is really beginning to take place and I can look forward to better days ahead. I have to admit it is nice to be able to smile and to feel good. I know I still have a ways to go and Lord willing I will get there. God continues to amaze me and I feel his comfort every day. It is funny how I have gotten used to staying up late at night and enjoy watching tv. I worry I am escaping from life but I make myself try to get out some during the day even if it is only for a hour or so. Just to leave the house so I don't get into a rut. My life has changed so much over the last few months and I just don't want it to be for anything but the better. God willing I am coming to the end of all of this. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment