Sunday, February 6, 2011

Everyday does seem to be getting better. Today I felt good most of the day. The pain set in about 10:30 this morning and I did have to excuse myself from Church. I could feel the pressure and made it to the bathroom just in time. The incontinence still is there but I do feel I am beginning to regain some control. I am hopeful that the extension of disability will only be a few weeks at the most. I also feel that when I return I need to go back part time to start then gradually move back full time. I am ready for that to happen but I also understand my employers point that the incontinence has to be under control before I can return. I am sick of pain medicine and not being in control. The depends really do come in handy. I am getting used to them and they really are not uncomfortable. Funny how life throws these things at you and all you can do is live with it. But, at least I can relate to the senior citizens I love and minister to. Perhaps that is why all of this has happened so that I can know how senior citizens live and therefore relate more to them. God always has a plan and all we have to do is see the test through to figure out where he is leading. Oh How I Love Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment