Saturday, February 19, 2011

We got the information on long term disability. It is different from short term in that the company no longer deducts my benefits. It is up to me to pay for them. Other than that it basically is the same. If I go back part time then everything remains the same. I am going to call the doctor's office Monday to see if he is willing to allow me to try the part time. It would mean I have to work 20 hrs a week. I feel that is the best option for me. I can stay on part time disability for a while until my body is ready to resume full time. I feel I have more and more control over the bowel movements but not much over the gas. If this holds then I should be able to go back to work at least part time starting March 7th. I feel the best hours for me to work is the afternoon as my bowel movements are usually in the morning so that would reduce the chances of something happening. Gas is just when it happens. I really don't want this to go into long term. So, this is it. I do know if I go back full time for 60 days then have to come back out a whole new claim would begin. Let's just pray I am able to go back full time shortly then nothing else happens. It has certainly been a long haul. But, I have used my time wisely. I have studied and even gotten my insurance license. I am even taking a class so I can educate folks on medigap insurance and long term care. It gave me something to do while just sitting around the house. So, I can educate folks on the various types of life insurance, the importance of having a good long term insurance policy. You would be amazed at the number of households that lose everything when something tragic happens. But, I just want to be able to help people understand insurance and how it works. God has seen me through so much and I know he will continue to see me through till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment